Hi everyone,
Well, like I have stated before I recently just started a new job. It isn't too bad, the people are nice and everything but there is just one problem that could potentially be a deal breaker for myself. For some reason only a sellect few (and it is always the same few) do not have to work a 12 hour shift on Saturdays with no lunches and no breaks. Now I wouldn't usually be too upset about this if I had another day off throughout the week as well, but the ones who have to work on Saturdays have to work 6 day work weeks - so I am definitely a little fustrated by this. Not only this but then the few that have that great Saturday and Sunday off, also call in to work at least once a week so we are constantly being call in on our time off. So that if definitely kinda of fustrating. But I guess it is aleast a job.
Monday, May 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment